By using our service you are also required to agree with our partners TOS, these terms can be found here. Also by using our service you are also required to agree with Google Analytic's terms of service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. ZeroZed reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on ZeroZed's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZeroZed's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZeroZed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ZeroZed's web site are provided "as is". ZeroZed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZeroZed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZeroZed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZeroZed's Internet site, even if ZeroZed or a ZeroZed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ZeroZed's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZeroZed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ZeroZed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ZeroZed does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ZeroZed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZeroZed of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ZeroZed's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your paid hosting service, within 30 days from the invoice date, we will fully refund the cost of your upgrade. Domain registration fees are not subject to refunds.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ZeroZed may install embed code such as but not restricted to google analytics on your website for purposes of monitoring performance and bandwidth usage through your website. Except as expressly specified in these Terms of Service, you may not: (a) copy (except in the course of loading or installing) or modify the Embed Code, including but not limited to adding new features or otherwise making adaptations that alter the functioning of the Embed Code; (b) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the Embed Code to any third party; or (c) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Embed Code, in whole or in part, or permit or authorize a third party to do so, except to the extent such activities are expressly permitted by law notwithstanding this prohibition. By
Like many other Web sites, ZeroZed makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to ZeroZed and other sites on the Internet.
ZeroZed has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.