This time we will show how to restart your iPhone. If you are an iPhone user, it means you have to restart your iPhone, do not wait for problems, hang, or lag, but the iPhone must be restarted every day.
Maybe you are asking why does the iPhone have to be restarted every day? Yes, because the iPhone is an expensive smartphone, then you have to maintain it well, and one way to treat your iPhone is to restart it every day. Restarting is almost the same as the refresh that is on your PC, so by restarting the iPhone, you’ve tried to give the best for your iPhone. So, on this occasion, we will show you how to restart your iPhone. [read also: how to turn off iPhone without screen]
What are the Benefits of Restarting iPhone?
Restarting the iPhone is very useful for your device, especially if you haven’t restarted for several days. Restarting or Rebooting your iPhone helps to refresh the system on your device. Here we see the benefits of restarting the iPhone.
1. Prevent the system from stopping
Have you ever experienced a sudden stop when you are surfing the iPhone? So, if this happens, chances are your system is heavy and full of performance. By restarting the iPhone, your iPhone system will return to its normal position so that its performance will return quickly.
2. Perfect the downloaded application
When you download an application in the App store or elsewhere, then usually your iPhone screen will bring up a restart command. This restart aims to perfect the application installation process.
3. Rest your iPhone
One of the benefits of restarting the iPhone is to rest it and make it durable. After a day of use or has not been shut down for several days, the iPhone will usually experience fatigue. This is the same as other machines that are constantly being used. So, the benefit of restarting the iPhone here is to rest it.
4. Reduce the burden on the iPhone
Furthermore, the benefits of restarting the iPhone are to reduce the burden on an iPhone device. The burden that occurs is a result of accumulating cache in the iPhone so that it makes it overloaded. Same as other devices like Android or Windows.
iPhone load that occurs as a result of stacking the cache will be clean if restarted. Restarting the iPhone is cleaning it from junk or junk inside. If you never clean the iPhone cache and are constantly being used, then your iPhone will lag and slow down.
5. Network tests
There is also a restart done on the iPhone to test the internet network. This can happen when you browse and suddenly your internet connection becomes slow. So, restarting your iPhone will help repair the internet connection on your device so that it returns quickly. This is a form of updating your mobile system so that it returns fresh.
Those are some of the benefits of restarting your iPhone. If you experience something like the above, then try to restart it, chances are your problem will be resolved. Ok, do you know how to restart the iPhone? Maybe all of you already know, but for those of you who are just using an iPhone, you might not be familiar with this device.
In this article, we will show you how to restart your iPhone easily. Let’s follow this article to completion.
How to Restart iPhone Through the System
One way to restart the iPhone is through the system, and how to restart this is a way recommended by Apple itself. If your cellphone doesn’t experience a significant problem, usually this restart method will work. Follow the steps below to restart your iPhone.
- Press and hold the wake/sleep button until your phone’s screen displays a red slider,
- Drag this slider on the screen to turn off the iPhone,
- If the iPhone is off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again and release it when you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How to Restart iPhone Forcefully
When do you have to restart forcefully? If restarting as we clearly above does not work for you, then you can try the emergency road. Follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button for 10 seconds,
- Do not remove it until you see the Apple logo appear on the mobile screen
How to forcibly restart the iPhone differs between different iPhone series. So, the forced restart method above is specifically for iPhone 4s and above. If you use the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4, please follow the below methods.
- Forced restart on the iPhone 3G can be done by pressing the Home button for 6-10 seconds,
- If you use the iPhone 3GS and 4, do a forced restart by pressing Sleep/Wake. Well, if your cell phone’s screen appears red, you should not pull the red slider but press the Home button for 6 to 15 seconds.
Also read: how to delete messages on iPhone or iPad
How to Restart iPhone without Button
In addition to restarting using the button, it can also be restarted without using the button. The trick is to change the appearance of the iPhone letters to be thick. Following steps
which must be traveled:
- Open the “Settings” menu on your iPhone,
- Then go to the “General” menu,
- Select “Accessibility”, there you will get the word “Bold Text”, drag it to “ON”
- On the screen there will be a warning, “Applying this setting with restarting your iPhone”.
- Next, press “Continue” then your iPhone will restart.
Apart from this method, there are also other ways to restart the iPhone without pressing the button. This method is to reset the wifi network settings on the iPhone, see below.
- Open ‘Settings’ on the iPhone
- Then enter the ‘General’ menu
- Furthermore, select ‘Reset Network Settings’, then confirm that you want to restart.
The ways to restart iPhone above is considered safe and does not damage your iPhone device. Don’t restart your iPhone by immediately releasing the battery when the device is still on. The effect can damage HP and batteries. If all of the methods above have been tried and none have yielded results, then you may revoke the battery because only this is the only one left.
How to Restart iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Now we will show you how to restart the latest iPhone, iPhone 7 and 7 plus. With this tutorial, it is hoped that you can restart your iPhone every day. The aim is to maintain the stability of the iPhone’s performance and prevent your device from being burdened with various caches. Follow the steps below to find out how to restart iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
- Press the power button, located to the right of your cellphone,
- Follow by pressing the volume down button together by pressing the power button,
- Wait a few seconds for the Apple logo to appear,
- Then, automatically your iPhone will restart.
- Then, you are asked to enter your passcode or fingerprint, it aims to normalize your iPhone.
How to Restart iPhone X and iPhone 8
If you use iPhone X and iPhone 8, then the restart method will be slightly different from the above method. Following are the steps to restart the iPhone X:
You can choose to restart by pressing the side button and the volume button.
- Click and hold the button on the right side and click and hold the Volume Up/down button, do it until the slider appears.
- Next, drag the slider until your cellphone is totally off.
- If it’s off, now immediately click and hold the button on the right side until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
These ways on how to restart iPhone X also applies if you use an iPhone 8. So, both these Apple series have the same way of restarting or rebooting the device.